Sunday, October 16, 2016

My mom did my hair with chopsticks.🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
That is the side of my hair with chopsticks. 🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜 we ate dinner at Peiwei and it was my idea to put chopsticks in my hair
I made my own jellybean game it was very delicious.🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

I made Allmond milk with my mom.🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼
I at Nordstrom last chance bought my own shoes and Barbie doll that had hair dye and I could die her hair.πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ
I I went to the store with my mom and saw some starfruit. She bought it for me and I ate star frout ⚛☮
My brother Took a Picture of meπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“ΈπŸ“·πŸ“·πŸ“·πŸ“·πŸ“·πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±πŸ“±
I made chocolate strawberriesπŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ«πŸ« all by myself. I made up my own recipe and I surprise my mom when she woke up from her nap on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment